Saturday, September 19, 2009
It's a BOY!!
Yesterday we had our big ultrasound. It was amazing. The baby was moving all over the place and showing off. I drank chocolate milk before the appointment to wake up the baby so that hopefully we could see the gender. It worked and he showed us that he is a boy! We got lots of photos of him moving all around. He kept putting his hands up and we counted 10 fingers. The 3D picture of him is really neat. I am really excited to know that we are having a son. It makes if feel more real now that I can start thinking of names for him. He looks perfect and all of the organs looked healthy. The doctor called me back in the afternoon to let me know that they need to do another ultrasound at my next appointment because they noticed that he is underweight. She said not to worry because we could just be off a week on his due date and John and I are both smaller people, so they just want to keep an eye on the growth. I get to look forward to seeing our baby again in 4 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is such a good idea to drink chocolate milk before the ultrasound! I'll have to remember that for next time, it would've been so fun to see baby moving around. = )
ReplyDelete